15.5.08

Vapor Wishes


Wishes are just wishes.

Vanishing, resurfacing; they make me cry.

Like cloud of vapors they come, likewise they go.

Thoughts becoming dreams, dreams turning into wishes.

Wishes making me more miserable; I cannot stop thinking.

Wishes of the poor, wishes from the rich

I wish I could stop wishing; could have saved a stitch.

I wasted my time and wished it could come back.

No matter whose they are, wishes just lost track.

Rainy days are here, oh I wish to dance.

Wishes are so fragile, i just broke my stance.

Its so cold outside, i wish my lover was here.

Wishes are so docile, i lost all my courage.

My last wish was a simple one.

He probably didn't wish the same.

I wish i have a wish granted someday.

I want my sun shining, and my children always play.

No comments: