11.6.10

Where have I been

It's been a while, a long while since i've been off the blocks. A little more longer and I presume it could well be the penultimate shot to the last nail. A plethora of emotions and situations have tried their hands at messing it up for me. Needless to say, I did get gobbled up sometime. A lot of times I've been asked where the fuck I've been. I just say, I've been here only, you chose not to see me. I know I'm hiding from them all - I love to hide. It's easy to hide and be away from the thoughts. However, that's certainly not me.

I love the feeling of standing right under the flashlights; being a rockstar! All Said and done, this certainly is my time; just as it is for everyone else. I'm gonna crank it up and loud now! That's how I like it.

I'm a lover, a figher, a writer, a painter, a rebellion, a poet, a relentless traveler.

No comments: