15.9.08

An evening sun drawn in red.

An evening sun drawn in red,

Just doesn’t seem to comfort

Just an ill fated hour in the summer,

For a moment I couldn’t hold forth.

Why, just why do we hate?

Nothing is mine, neither is yours

Explain to me the stakes.

Sometimes it seems like a surreal truth

Fuck I don’t like the gory lakes

I’m tired of questions and counters.


My children are so sweet

Their acts are so tender

They want a world of smiles

Definitely not full of splinters.

What wrong doing have they done?

It’s a just a little sometime they’ve been born

Grave is the last step from the cradle

If it is, so let it be me. Please let it be me.


A scared expression is glowing so dull

It’s scarred and not just plain scared

My parents want me back home every evening

My gal longs to see me after a hard days work.

This isn’t about religion or creed.

This isn’t about freedom and regression.

This is about each one of us.

It’s about living in peace and compassion.

No comments: